Sudoku is a number logic puzzle from Japan. In Japanese ("Su" means number, and "Doku" refers to the single cell on the board where that each number can fit") It was first published outside of Japan in 1979 and has appeared in various publications since before becoming an international craze in 2005.
Playing Sudoku is simple and requires no math skills. Sudoku is played on a 9x9 grid. To play all you have to do is place a number from 1 to 9 to in each cell. To complete the puzzle each row, column and 3x3 square in the puzzle must contain only one occurrence of each number. Easy (well easy at the beginning!).
- Clean attractive look with an Intuitive Interface
- 98 Handmade and graded Puzzles
- Graded levels of difficulty - Easy, Medium, Hard and Fiendish puzzles
- All puzzles can be solved by logic (harder puzzles use advanced strategies)
- Multiple pencil marks
- Optional auto pencil marks
- Auto pencil mark removal
- And much more...